Human Diginty and Sexual Harassment Policies
The MSD of Lawrence Township wants all parents to be aware of the board policies and procedures listed below. All staff members have been made familiar with these policies.
Board Policy 2110.01 Human Dignity
If you have questions, please click to email Tim Harshbarger, Executive Director for Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator, or call 423-8390.
Please remember to call the school office at 964-4505, by 8:00 a.m. each day that your student is absent. Homework requests must be made by 8:00 a.m. to have work ready for pick-up after school. This line is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
General School Information
- DOORS OPEN at 7:35AM and Students are TARDY after 8:00AM.
- DISMISSAL is 2:30PM for Loving Care and Parent Pick up. Busses dismiss at 2:30PM. If there is a change in your child's normal dismissal they must have a note (see student handbook for more information).
- Café Lunch may be paid weekly or Monthly. Children are NOT allowed to charge.
- We look forward to meeting your family.
- The office number is 964-4500 if you need any further assistance.
After the first two weeks of school, we welcome your visit to your child's classroom. Pre-arranged classroom visits by parents are encouraged and welcomed. We also welcome parents to come and eat lunch with their student in the cafeteria.
Parents may either eat hot lunch from the cafeteria or bring a sack lunch from home. Please do not bring in food from a restaurant for you and your child.
All visitors should sign in at the office and wear a guest or volunteer badge.
For your child's safety and education, we cannot allow parents to just walk into the classroom unexpectedly. Thank you for your support in providing a safe environment for our children.